If you work or manage a care business, you need to be sure that the reputation and financial success of your business, which you have worked hard for, is protected.
And we also understand that this should be a quick and easy process for you.
We've been offering specialist, comprehensive care insurance cover for all aspects of the care industry for over 30 years and with our Care Providers Insurance, we provide cover for a wide range of care providers including:
- Care homes
- Nursing homes
- Retirement homes
- Domiciliary care
We could also help if you are involved in caring for people with learning difficulties or physical disabilities.
If your insurance is not due for renewal, why not give us your renewal date so we can contact you nearer the time?
Simply click on the link in the grey box to the right of this page.
- What's included
Our Care Providers Insurance offers a wide range of options to ensure your insurance package is
tailored to your businesses needs. Key insurance cover includes:
- Property - Building and Contents
- Legal Liabilities - Employers' and Public - including Care and Treatment
- Business Interruption - including loss of Registration certificate
- Engineering Insurance - eg lifts and electrical systems
And option includes covers:
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Private and Commercial Motor - including Minibuses
- Employee Dishonesty - cover for loss of money/stock as a result of theft or dishonesty by an employee
- Legal Expenses - covers legal costs incurred when defending actions against your business such as employment disputes
Complete your proposal form