Our specialist insurance has been developed using our experience of working with over 8000 charities and voluntary organisations.
Applying on-line is easy
Simply complete a proposal form online and one of our charity insurance specialists will be in contact to discuss your requirements.
Apply online now. Complete your proposal form
It is important to make sure you have the essential covers, with Aon Charity Assured you don't have to worry.
- Public Liability
Up to £5 million (Higher limit available on request)
- Covers legal liability to pay compensation to members of the public if they are injured or their property is damaged as a result of an accident caused by the insured or employees of the insured, or caused by products sold or supplied by the insured.
- Employers Liability
Up to £10 million for any single claim
- Covers the Insureds legal liability to employees if they are injured whilst working
- This can include authorised volunteers
- Personal Accident
- Cover is available in respect of accidental death or disablement to the Employer, Employees, committee members, trustees and voluntary workers.
- Legal Expenses
Cover to manage the costs of legal advice
- Cover for legal costs in the event of Health & Safety appeals, property disputes and tax investigations for example.
- You will also receive access to a 24 hour help-line for legal advice
- Cover for loss of money
- Cover will also provide compensation for an accident sustained by employees, trustees and voluntary workers as a direct result of theft or attempted theft.
Aon Charity Assured goes further to provide you with additional options you may not have considered.
- Activities & Events
- Whether your charity is organising the worlds largest conga or a sponsored bike ride across Transylvania, don't worry, our experience in the market means that in most cases we will be able to provide cover
- If you use a minibus to get people around we can cover it.
- General motor insurance eligibility criteria apply.
- Charity Trustee Indemnity
starts £100K, with option of up to £2m on referral
- Protects your organisation's trustees against claims for damages and legal expenses for wrongful acts, including alleged acts for which they may be personally legally liable.
- Scouts & Guide Groups
- Specific policies to cover scout and guide groups.
- Provides cover for equipment, trailers and caravans, small craft, personal effects and cancellation & abandonment.
All of this can be arranged on the phone or by submitting a proposal form online.