Full terms and conditions of entry
- In order to obtain an entry into the donation promotion, your village hall or community building (the "Entrant") must have applied to Aon UK Limited ("Aon") for and received a quote from Aon for an Aon Village Hall product between 1st October 2012 and 30th June 2013 (the "Term") for which one entry into the donation promotion will be submitted. Aon in its absolute discretion shall decide whether to provide a quote for a village hall or community building that applies for such a quote. If Aon refuses to provide a quote, Aon shall not be obliged to provide any explanation. Unless we receive a written objection from you, your village hall or community building name will automatically be entered into a donation promotion to be held 12th July 2013. Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions, please note that Aon are unable to provide insurance quotes for organisations based in Northern Ireland.
- There is no charge to enter the prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one entry per organisation.
- The prize draw applicable to (quotes given by Aon UK Limited in respect of) all Aon Village Hall Products only. All entrants' representatives must be 18 years old or over and the village hall or community building must be registered in England and Wales.
- Application for a quote indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The donation promotion is closed to any person whom, in Aon UK Limited's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. This donation promotion is also closed to government organisations.
- The winning entries will be drawn by an independent adjudicator on 12th July 2013
- The winning organisations will be notified personally, either by telephone or email, by 30th July 2013. Subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, Aon UK Limited shall only be obliged to pay the prize money to the winning village hall or community building (for the avoidance of doubt at no time shall there be any deduction from fees or any other payment in kind or payment to any individual). Aon UK Limited reserves the right to a redraw in the event that it is unable to so notify a winner or if, in Aon UK Limited's opinion, a donation would be seen to conflict with Aon UK Limited's policies, including its Anti-Bribery Policy and/or its Code of Business Conduct and/or applicable Anti-corruption laws. Your organisation may be contacted by Aon to verify the nature of your organisation or any other law or regulation in force in England and Wales from time to time.
- The decision of Aon UK Limited is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are two £500 donations to the winning village halls or community buildings. The donations will only be given to the organisation named on the insurance quote and only one prize per winner. Prizes will be provided in the shape of a BACS payment or cheque to the name of your charity or voluntary organisation. No alternative prize or cash payments shall be available.
- The prize is inclusive of any applicable tax that may be chargeable on the prize. Payment of any taxation liabilities in relation to the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The payment shall be made to the fullest extent permitted by law; Aon UK Limited excludes all liability arising from or in connection with your use of the prize. Aon UK Limited is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The donation cannot be transferred or assigned to any other party.
- By entering the donation promotion all winners agree to the publication of their name and the name of their organisation, and to participate in all publicity required by Aon.
- Aon UK Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time with or without prior notice due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
"Aon UK Limited": means Aon UK Limited. Registered address: 8, Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL. Registered No. 210725.
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only.